PID Controller source code and hardware
Jump start your embedded control project
Our PID Controller source code (C code) has everything to get you started with PID controllers. If you want to go for dirt cheap hardware, Arduino might be suitable for you, and we have prepared a full pack for you (hardware and software). If you combine our PID Controller source code with our PID Tuner software you can easily tune and optimize your PID loop. Combining it with the PID Monitor allows you to log and remotely check the performance of your PID loop.
PID Controller Source CodeWe provide the source code for industrial PID Controllers, code in ANSI C/C++. typically, this code is used in embedded chips, Arduino, and high-end PLCs. The source code includes all advanced control features used in modern PID Controllers, and more:
- Bumpless automatic/manual switching
- Differential Action filtering
- Setpoint Weighting (preventing overshoot)
- Per-programmed bump tests for PID tuning
- Logging of data, for PID tuning with the PID Tuner, and for monitoring
- Self-tuning algorithm
- Second order filters that allows you to create any type of filter, like notch filters, lead lag, low pass. Comes with bumpless initialisation
Arduino PackageOur Arduino hardware/software package runs our PID Controller source code and is prepared to connect with the PID Tuner and PID Monitor.
You can either buy the package pre-installed from us, or buy the components yourself and install the software yourself. The included components are listed below, and the wiring scheme can be found here.
- Arduino Uno
- Solid State Relay: SSR-40DA
- Temperature Sensor: DHT20
- source code of PID Controller
- source code to connect with the PID Tuner
- source code to connect with the SSR-40DA and DHT20